Where do I get the new ETT Testing Materials?

  • If you need testing materials, please contact Sierra.

What do I need to send into SEREMS at the completion of my course?

  • When you have concluded your course, please send the following items to SEREMS:
    • Course Roster
    • Course Completion Form
    • Student Applications
    • Application Fees

Is it possible for all ETT cards and certificates to be sent to me (the instructor) instead of to the students?

  • Absolutely! Usually, the ETT cards and certificates are sent directly to the students, but SEREMS understands that some agencies need copies of the cards and certificates. If this is the case, please attach a letter with the rest of your end of course materials stating that all cards and certificates need to be sent to you, along with your address.

Where do I find the ETT course forms?

  • All ETT course forms can be found here.

When will the online ETT program be available again?

  • Unfortunately, we do not have a hard timeline for when the online ETT program will be ready to go. We are working hard to finish updating the materials. Thank you for being patient with us.

I have a question that is not answered here. Who should I contact?

  • Please contact Sierra or Anjela for further ETT questions.