- You can complete your 2015 Guidelines Instructor Update online at eLearning.heart.org.
- Only AHA Instructors, Training Center Coordinators, and Training Center Admins who are registered and confirmed on the AHA Instructor Network can access the courses.
- If you have never visited the site, you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions first.
- Then you can choose your update course(s), based on you instructor discipline(s).
- Please have this completed no later than February 15, 2016.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news, visit the American Heart Association website. If there are any questions on the newest guidelines and recommendations, please call Southeast Region EMS.
Please click the Enrollware link to sign on and submit your rosters. If you need to get registered or forgot your login information please call 907-747-8005