Ensuring the best possible emergency health care throughout Southeast Alaska.
SEREMS Council is a non-profit, grant funded organization that provides the following services in Southeast Alaska:
- Annual Symposium
- Certification Examination
- Technical Assistance
- Instructional Materials
- American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center
- Alaska Comfort One Program
- 2017 ACEMS EMS Awards: Deadline August 31, 2017; please visit the EMS Award Nominations page to view descriptions
- AMLS Course: Sept. 2-3, 2017; Offered by Southern Region EMS Council
- EMT-3 Initial Class: Sept. 16-24, 2017; Offered by Southern Region EMS Council
- CBRNE Class: Sitka Fire Department will be hosting as part of Pre-Fire Conference, a CBRNE class on September 25 and 26. This is a revised version of this program and is being offered by DHS/FEMA and the Texas Engineering Extension Service. It includes classroom, skills and scenario training. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Training: Information and resources for child maltreatment in Alaska. Link
- AHA Instructors: 2015 AHA materials have arrived in the SEREMS office. To place an order or for more information, please fill out an order form and email it to Thor Christianson or call SEREMS with questions.