Ensuring the best possible emergency health care throughout Southeast Alaska.
SEREMS Council is a non-profit, grant funded organization that provides the following services in Southeast Alaska:
- Annual Symposium
- Certification Examination
- Technical Assistance
- Instructional Materials
- American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center
- Alaska Comfort One Program
- Emergency Medical Services Awards: Nominations for EMS Awards are due August 31, 2016. Please visit the state EMS website for nomination forms and for more details on each award.
- SEREMS Mini-Grant Applications: Mini-grant applications are due September 19, 2016. In order to be eligible, the service completing an application must also fill out and turn in the FY16 EMS Survey. Please contact SEREMS if there are any questions or concerns.
- 41st Annual Alaska EMS Symposium: November 2-5, 2016, in Anchorage, AK Please visit Southern Region EMS Council website for more details.
- Mark you calendar: Flight Paramedic/Flight Nurse Certification will be offered March 23-26, 2017, in Anchorage. Please visit Southern Region EMS Council website for more details.
- AHA Instructors: New 2015 AHA materials have have arrived in the SEREMS office. To place an order or for more information, please fill out an order form and email it to Thor Christianson or call SEREMS with questions.