Ensuring the best possible emergency health care throughout Southeast Alaska.
SEREMS Council is a non-profit, grant funded organization that provides the following services in Southeast Alaska:
- Annual Symposium
- Certification Examination
- Technical Assistance
- Instructional Materials
- American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center
- Alaska Comfort One Program
- 33rd Annual Southeast Region EMS symposium will be April 5-9, 2017, in Sitka. See the schedule below and follow this link for registration. Please note special registration for certain sessions.
- 23rd Annual Interior Region EMS Symposium will be March 31-April 1, 2017, in Fairbanks. Please visit here for more information.
- Training: Information and resources for child maltreatment in Alaska. Link
- Mark your calendar: Flight Paramedic/Flight Nurse Certification will be offered March 23-26, 2017, in Anchorage. Please visit Southern Region EMS Council website for more details.
- AHA Instructors: New 2015 AHA materials have have arrived in the SEREMS office. To place an order or for more information, please fill out an order form and email it to Thor Christianson or call SEREMS with questions.