Ensuring the best possible emergency health care throughout Southeast Alaska.
SEREMS Council is a non-profit, grant funded organization that provides the following services in Southeast Alaska:
- Annual Symposium
- Certification Examination
- Technical Assistance
- Instructional Materials
- American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center
- Alaska Comfort One Program
- We have our new Mini-grant application and information ready for your services to fill out, on our Funding and Grant Opportunities page, which is under the Resources tab above.
- We request your assistance in completing the following survey and returning it to us by November 30, 2015 : EMS Survey