Ensuring the best possible emergency health care throughout Southeast Alaska.
SEREMS Council is a non-profit, grant funded organization that provides the following services in Southeast Alaska:
- Annual Symposium
- Certification Examination
- Technical Assistance
- Instructional Materials
- American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center
- Alaska Comfort One Program
- ACLS and PALS Instructor Class:
- Webinar:WHAT: Pediatric TBI Webinar (Harborview)
WHEN: June 9th, 8am-3:30pm Alaska (9am-4:30pm PST)
For more information please follow this link: http://depts.washington.edu/hiprc/pediatric-tbi-featured-in-free-webinar/
- Training: Information and resources for child maltreatment in Alaska. Link
- AHA Instructors: New 2015 AHA materials have have arrived in the SEREMS office. To place an order or for more information, please fill out an order form and email it to Thor Christianson or call SEREMS with questions.