Ensuring the best possible emergency health care throughout Southeast Alaska.
SEREMS Council is a non-profit, grant funded organization that provides the following services in Southeast Alaska:
- Annual Symposium
- Certification Examination
- Technical Assistance
- Instructional Materials
- American Heart Association (AHA) Training Center
- Alaska Comfort One Program
- SEREMS will be conducting an Alaska specific EMT instructor course (week 2) May 9-13, 2016 in Sitka. This course will be taught by Kathy Griffin-Roberts and held at the Sitka Fire Department. Cost is $400/student and class size is limited. Week 1 will be held this fall. Please contact SEREMS for more information or with questions.
- AHA Instructors: New 2015 AHA materials have been ordered and will be in the SEREMS office soon. To place an order or for more information, please fill out an order form and email it to Thor Christianson or call SEREMS with questions.